Author/Artist Tent Information
- Beaufort Pirate Invasion will provide a covered tent for authors to set up for a minimum two hour span each day of the event.
- Beaufort Pirate Invasion will provide a schedule to each participant.
- Beaufort Pirate Invasion will provide a table and two chairs inside of this space. There will be no electrical connection at the space.
- Authors and Artist are responsible for having a poster display telling about themselves and their books or artwork on display.
- Authors and Artist are responsible for manning the area for the full 2 hour block of time and removing their merchandise in a timely manner so others can set for display.
Participant hereby agrees that participation in the Beaufort Pirate Invasion is entirely at Participant’s own risk and assumes total responsibility for accidents, damages, and other claims that result from or during their activities at and during the Beaufort Pirate Invasion or in transit to/from the Invasion. Participant understands that the Beaufort Pirate Invasion assumes no responsibility for any such liabilities and agrees to release and hold harmless the Beaufort Pirate Invasion, their officers, agents and/or employees.
This contract is for two (2) days only, August 10th, 11th, 2018. Application must be received by May 1st, 2018. You will be notified by June 1 of your approval notice.