- TENTS, CHAIRS, SIGNAGE, HOSES, STAKES, TIES, ELECTRICAL CORDS, are NOT provided. – You are responsible for providing own.
- WATER: – Water is accessible, however it is Non potable water and is available via hoses at several Town locations. This water is not for drinking. Potable water is not supplied.
- ELECTRICITY: – Electricity is available at certain locations throughout the event area.
- At no time should electrical cords be placed across a public walkway or main entrance to a tent, booth, or truck. – Cords must be covered and marked appropriately at all times. – No frayed or hazardous cords will be allowed. – The outlets are only 110 capable. For special electrical requirements see below.
- TRASH: You are responsible for disposing of own trash.
- ICE and WATER: Provided
- WEATHER: Event is an outdoor street festival.
- Please make sure your space is of sound construction, must not obstruct others and have appropriate anchors/weights in case of wind and rain.
- Rain or Shine. There is no rain date!
- Be prepared to set up and exhibit in the case of light rain. In the event of heavy rain or inclement weather, the BPI Committee will consider the hazards and needs of festival participants before making any decision associated with canceling or suspending the festival. In such cases, festival officials will keep participants up to date with notifications and decisions in a timely manner. No payment is given in the event that the festival is canceled due to inclement weather or in the event that the group or crew decides not to participate. Should you decide to pack up or leave prior to the end of the festival has been declared, you may jeopardize future participation in Beaufort Pirate Invasion.
- SETUP: Must be ready to open to the public no later than 9:00 am on Friday, August 10 and Saturday, August 11th.
- TEAR DOWN: You may begin to dismantle and remove your encampment beginning at 9 pm on August 11th, and must be complete by noon on Sunday, August 12th, 2018 unless pre-arranged otherwise.
- EVENT HOURS OF OPERATION: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- EVENING ACTIVITIES: BPI plans evening activities at various locations. All contracted attendees will be required to be present and participate in these activities (ie: Parlay, Revue, Waterfront, etc.)
- PRESENCE: Must have presence at encampment at all times during open hours.
- SECURITY: Must provide drape and secure area properly during closed hours.
- SPACE: Must set up where and within space assigned. Space is non-transferrable.
- THEME/DRESS/ATTIRE: This is a family friendly event. Dress according to festival theme, historical time period.
- HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE: Make area accessible and/or make appropriate accommodations for patrons with disabilities within your area.
- ALCOHOL/ILLEGAL DRUGS: No consumption or possession of alcohol or illegal drug substances.
- LANGUAGE and BEHAVIOR: No foul language or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
An up-to-date insurance policy certificate with General and Product Liability Limits of $1,000,000 must be provided. The policy must list the Beaufort Pirate Invasion as additional insured. (Insurance information may be provided once you are approved as Entertainment/Crew.)