Each year, the Beaufort Pirate Invasion reviews the many request and applications submitted to choose the infamous most wanted line up. It has become quite competitive amongst our pirate crews to be chosen and featured on the cards.
These cards have become extremely popular commemorative items of sorts, along with the posters, and pirate flags among our visitors. Visitors of all ages love to collect the cards and roam through the invasion looking for the pirates to get signatures of those featured. Once they collect all the signatures of the Beaufort’s Most Wanted they turn them in for special pirate treasures.
To be chosen for this role is an honor. You will be face to face with children of all ages who come to our festival. We consider this position one of an Ambassador for the Beaufort Pirate Invasion.
With that said, it is imperative that before submitting your application that you understand the importance of this role and what will be expected of you.
- To pose for photographs with children and families.
- To provide your signature on the most wanted cards.
- To dress in child friendly appropriately themed attire.
- To be present and visible roaming throughout the festival grounds and Beaufort proper during the festival hours on both days of the event. August 10th 9:00 – 8:30 pm; August 11th 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Conduct yourself with the utmost professionalism throughout the event.
- No foul or offensive language.
- No boisterous or belligerent behavior.
- No inappropriate touching.
- No alcoholic beverages prior to or during event hours.
- Be safety minded. Do not let the children handle any weapons. Ie: swords, guns or other weapons.
- Smile and have a great time.
- Most Wanted Participants will also be assisting in a variety of areas during the invasion. (ie: dismantle chairs and tables following the revue, assist with golf cart duty, ride the double decker bus and sign cards, appearances at various locations that will be noted on the event schedule, etc.)