- TENTS, CHAIRS, SIGNAGE, HOSES, STAKES, TIES, ELECTRICAL CORDS, are NOT provided. – Vendor is responsible for providing own.
- WATER: – Water is accessible, however it is Non potable water and is available via hoses at several locations. This water is not for drinking. Potable water is not supplied.
- ELECTRICITY: – Electricity is limited at certain locations throughout the event area. Quiet inverters or generators are encouraged.
- At no time should electrical cords be placed across a public walkway or main entrance to a tent, booth, or truck. – Cords must be covered and marked appropriately at all times. – No frayed or hazardous cords will be allowed. – The outlets are only 110 capable. For special electrical requirements see below.
- TRASH: You are responsible for disposing of own trash.
- ICE: You are responsible for providing own ice.
- WEATHER: Event is an outdoor festival.
- Please make sure your space is of sound construction, must not obstruct others and have appropriate anchors/weights in case of wind and rain. – Rain or Shine. There is no rain date!
- Be prepared to set up and exhibit in the case of light rain. In the event of heavy rain or inclement weather, the BPI
staff will consider the hazards and needs of festival participants before making any decision associated with canceling or suspending the festival. In such cases, festival officials will keep participants up to date with notifications and decisions in a timely manner. No payment is given in the event that the festival is canceled due to inclement weather. Should a vendor decide to pack up or leave prior to the end of the festival has been declared, that vendor may jeopardize future participation in Beaufort Pirate Invasion.
- SETUP: Vendor must be ready to open to the public no later than 9:30 am Saturday, and 10 am Sunday. Vendor setup will begin Friday afternoon and can vend 5 to 11pm.
- TEAR DOWN: Vendor may dismantle and remove vendor unit beginning at 8 pm.
- EVENT HOURS OF OPERATION: 10 am – 11:00 pm
- TAXES: You are responsible for own North Carolina sales tax.
- PRESENCE: Vendor must man booth at all times during open hours.
- SECURITY: Vendor must drape and secure booth properly during closed hours.
- VENDOR SPACE: Vendors must set up where and within space assigned. Space is non-transferrable.
- VENDOR NAME: Name must be present and visible to public from all visible sides.
- VENDOR SIGNAGE: (items and pricing) must be clearly posted and visible to the public.
- THEME/DRESS/ATTIRE: This is a family friendly event. Employees are encouraged to be dressed according to pirate theme.
- HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE: Make area accessible and/or make appropriate accommodations for patrons with disabilities.
- ALCOHOL/ILLEGAL DRUGS: No consumption or possession of alcohol or illegal drug substances.
- LANGUAGE and BEHAVIOR: No foul language or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
VENDOR FEE REFUNDS
Failure to comply with vendor guidelines will result in removal from festival with no refund of vendor fee.
The Beaufort Pirate Invasion will not refund fees due to inclement weather, government action, strikes, terrorism acts or other matters beyond our control. No show vendors are not subject to refund of vendor fee.
Participant hereby agrees that participation in the Beaufort Pirate Invasion is entirely at Participant’s own risk and assumes total responsibility for accidents, damages, and other claims that result from or during their activities at and during the Beaufort Pirate Invasion or in transit to/from the Invasion. Participant understands that the Beaufort Pirate Invasion assumes no responsibility for any such liabilities and agrees to release and hold harmless the Beaufort Pirate Invasion, their officers, agents and/or employees.
VENDOR CONTRACT TERMS
This contract is for event only, August 9th, 10th, 11th, 2019. Application must be received by June 1st, 2019.
Vendor fee is due no later than September 1st. Make check or money order payable to:
Beaufort Pirate Invasion
103 Loftin Lane
Beaufort, NC 28516
or request invoice through Square or PayPal for secure payment. Please send all emails to: email@example.com